Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Header

It was about time! I know you were all thinking, it’s been more than a year since they’ve had the baby and she’s still using a picture without the little one in it. Bad mother! Well, the little one was technically in the picture, only not visible, because he was in my belly at the time but that’s neither here nor there. I wanted to change it and I made several attempts at taking a good family picture that included the newest member of the family but I didn’t like any of the pictures we had. Picky, picky!

Plus, the dates of our arrival to India changed, so the old header was wrong on too many levels and today I decided to change it, even though I am not crazy about this picture. It’s better than what I had before but I’d still like a picture of the family because this blog is about the family. But until I take the perfect picture, this will do.

In case you were wondering, the picture for the header was taken at a local Unesco World Heritage Site, called Qutub Minar, which we visited yesterday. I will write a separate post about Qutub Minar and our visit there, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page