Saturday, June 30, 2012

Back in India

I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks. Sorry about that. I was visiting friends in Bulgaria. When I got back to my parents’ place their internet was down and they weren’t able to get if fixed until after we left.

So we are back in India now and it’s good to be back. We had a blast in Bulgaria reconnecting with family and friends but we needed to get back and continue making our house a home and settling into a routine.

There have been a lot of changes in our lives in the last few months and it’s been interesting but also hard, especially on the kids. Nia understands what’s going on but Max doesn’t yet and I think that he will really benefit from settling down, sleeping in the same bed for a while and establishing a routine again.

So my plan for the next few weeks is to get our lives back to normal, unpack our HHE (household effects - which arrived while I was in Bulgaria), apply for jobs at the embassy and get caught up on blogging. I have a couple of blog posts in the making from before we went to Bulgaria and a couple about our time there, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page