Friday, April 16, 2010

Daddy's at a sleepover

So, Paul is at a retreat with his Foreign Service classmates in WV. It's part of their training. I guess it's a team-building, bonding-in-the-woods kinda thing. He left yesterday and is coming back tonight. Before he left, he explained to Nia that he was going to be gone overnight for work.

This morning as we were waiting for her school bus, Nia told her new best friend's dad very excitedly, "My daddy is at a sleepover with his work friends."

I thought it was so cute and so the way a six-year old sees the world that I had to share.

Wonder if they had any pillow fights?

1 comment:

  1. Funny about the sleepover comment! I also heard that some people told their kids they were going on a field trip. Both are pretty accurate. =)

    P.S. No pillow fights that I know of...

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page