Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nia is 7!

On November 19, Her Cuteness turned 7.

I am still in denial that it’s been 7 years since she was born and she has somehow transformed from this…

into this…

IMG_8808

but that’s my problem, right?

Anyway, we marked the occasion with a little cupcake shindig at her school on the day itself, a larger party for friends and family at the Falls Church Community Center the next day, complete with bouncing around in the gym and crafts, and again a couple of days later in Chicago with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Sue and Uncle John.

2010-11-19 Needless to day, she had a blast and got a ton of cool  gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your darling girl. She has such fabulous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your sweetheart. I second Linsey's comment - I have serious hair envy whenever I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o ooo yank those braids and toss her on a bed tear the tights off and squeeze deep in her tiny girl parts. my hugeness impals the baby pussy

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page